Interested in working at one of the Land and Water Boards? Join our team in Yellowknife, Wekweètì, Fort Good Hope, or Inuvik and be a part of a progressive, integrated, resource co-management regime in the Northwest Territories.
- Our team’s Mission is to regulate and manage the use of the land and water and the deposit of waste through fair, effective, inclusive, and transparent processes.
- We work collaboratively with governments, industry, communities and civil society to build fair, transparent, and balanced processes that lead to informed, reasonable, and timely decisions by the Board.
- Outside of the office we are parents, volunteers, cyclists, sailors, runners, hunters, kayakers, gardeners, coffee lovers, and adventurers.
- We foster a work culture of high-performance and balance; we work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and accommodate flexible work schedules to balance personal and professional commitments.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and support employees in their professional development growth plans. If you are interested in joining our team – please apply!
Communications Specialist | Technical Advisor | Technical Regulatory Specialist | Regulatory Assistant
| Executive Director | Regulatory Manager | Senior Regulatory Policy Advisor