Join the Land and Water Boards of the Mackenzie Valley on May 17th at the Chief Drygeese Building in Dettah for a public workshop. The workshop aims to collect feedback from participants for the update of LWBs' Engagement Guidelines for Applicants and Holders of Water Licences and Land Use Permits. The event is open to all members of the public who are interested in attending.
The purpose of the workshop is to gather parties' input for updates to the LWBs' Engagement Guidelines for Applicants and Holders of Water Licences and Land Use Permits. More specifically, the objectives are to :
- Ask and listen to parties’ thoughts of their own experiences with the Guidelines, both in the role of being engaged and engaging others
- Get specific feedback on how the overall structure and content of the Guidelines could be improved
- Check in with parties on the process of this update
Time: Full day (onsite lunch and coffee/snacks will be provided)
Location: Chief Drygeese Building, Dettah NT + online video conference
See the Participant Agenda here.
- Please register for the workshop by filling out the webform below.
- While in-person attendance is preferred, this event is being designed for both in-person and online participation.
- If you require funds to travel, please contact the GNWT for details.
- For those attending in person, transportation to and from Yellowknife will be provided.
- An agenda and more details will be shared to all registered participants prior to the event.
To get more details, kindly email Sarah Elsasser, Senior Regulatory Policy Advisor.